New 2016 Lamkin Sink Putter Grips arrived and are ready to ship now.
The new Sink putter grips are designed with a pronounced pistol profile and well defined edges.
- Made with a super lightweight rubber for a more responsive feel, the new SINK putter grips feature a pronounced curved-handle profile to promote proper wrist alignment for a more fluid and consistent putting stroke. Available in a rounded or squared shape, both offered in 11″ and 13″ grip lengths.
- Super lightweight material, 29% lighter than traditional rubber, delivers the proven performance benefits of rubber in optimal putter grips weights.
- Pronounced pistol profile ensures the upper hand is positioned in a more relaxed and stress-reducing angle.
- Precisely designed patterns provide golfers with an effective hand alignment tool for greater putting consistency.
- Multiple grip textures offer an ideal surface that feels comfortable and secure in all weather conditions.
- The squared shape features a flat top and thinner profile, ideal for ‘feel-based’ players looking for maximum feedback and shot control.
- The rounded shape is a thicker putter grip with a parallel profile designed to minimize excessive hand and wrist action for a pendulum-like putting stroke.
The new Lamkin Sink putter grips are available online here: http://www.monarkgolf.com/golf-components/grips/golf-grips/lamkin/
Comments are closed.