Pure Grips has been manufacturing high-quality seamless grips since years and gained a loyal following amongst clubmakers. They offer a wide range of products, colors, extremely tight tolerances and best of all they are made in the USA!Pure Advantages:
- Durability: Our proprietary 100% rubber formula makes Pure Grips exceedingly durable in all weather conditions.
- Consistency: Each Pure Grip model has a scant weight tolerance of +/- 1 gram – that’s it! For clubmakers tight tolerances means no more need to weight-sort grips or take into account grip weights after you have already taken time to balance the swingweights after you have cut the shafts, added tip pins and epoxied the clubs together.
- Made in the USA: All Pure Grips are proudly made in our manufacturing plant in Tempe, AZ.
Product Line: We are offering 3 lines of swinging grips and 1 line of putter grips. Each line is available in 7 different colors (Black, White, Red, Orange, Green, Blue and Grey).
- Pure P2 Wrap Grips: This is Pure Grip’s tackiest and softest grip. The P2 Wrap features a non-buffed, perforated simulated wrap design and fits golfers that prefer a slightly softer, more muted feel at impact. This grip is great for wet or humid locations and for those that really like a tacky feeling grip that will absorb some vibration. The P2 Wrap is available in both men’s standard and midsize models.
- Pure P2 Pro Grips: The Pure Pro is a slightly firmer grip than the P2 and features a uniform traction groove surface – think Velvet-style. The Pro series is their most comprehensive line as it is available in three different sizes; undersized (or more commonly called ladies), standard and midsize.
- Pure DTX Grips: The Pure DTX is Pure Grip’s first collaboration with Hank Haney, who is the face of their brand and uses the products in his golf schools and teaching academies. The DTX is a combination of contrasting textures, which according to Pure Grip “delivers a great simulation of a cord feel, but adds our seamless molding and rubber technology.” I am not sure I would call it a cord feel as so many corded grips on the market are a soft cord, but I will agree it is a unique combination of rough and tacky textures. The Pure DTX is available in both men’s standard and midsize.
- Pure Classic Putter Grips: Designed for golfers that prefer a standard size putter grip with a soft, smooth tacky feel. The grip molds perfectly into your hands without any harsh or sharp edges and the tackiness gives you confidence over every putt.
- Pure Installation Gun: Our installation tools allow you to install our grips in a matter of minutes without tape or solvent. The rubber in our grips will hold the shaft of your clubs with constriction and friction, and they will not turn or loosen.