Syntec Ultra-65 Graphite Wood Shafts

Reviews

Most useful first | Newest first  
10 results found
Show results 1 - 10
Dan
Mar 20, 2019
Used this shaft in regular flex to replace the stiff shaft in a Callaway driver I bought used. Compared it to a couple of other shafts i had fitted to other drivers I had on hand and found this shaft to be a perfectly acceptable option for my 80 mph swing speed. The filament winding was a comfort during assembly for a budget club builder without a spine finder. Plan on using the iron versions for some wedges next.

Advantages: Can't beat the price for a shaft this light. Graphics are bold but I like them

Disadvantages: None that I have noticed so far
Loading...Was the above review useful to you? Yes (2) / No (0)
Rick
May 14, 2021
Great shaft. low torque. high launch.

Advantages: great price

Disadvantages: zero.....
Loading...Was the above review useful to you? Yes (1) / No (0)
Joel Johnson
Jun 26, 2021
The shaft is very affordable and of good quality. I had it installed (stiff flex) on an Acer mini thriver and club performance is better than with the original stiff shaft.

Advantages: Low cost

Disadvantages: None noted
Loading...Was the above review useful to you? Yes (1) / No (0)
Jeff Haltenhoff
May 10, 2021
These are great shafts. I have personally had great success with this shaft and so have my clients. Combined with the F-35 Offset Heater driver head they are a winner. The only drawback is that you have to use lead tape on the driver head because you cannot buy the changeable weights. But, the seamless shaft can store a lot of power.

Advantages: No spine align, good launch angle, low torque.

Disadvantages: None
Loading...Was the above review useful to you? Yes (0) / No (0)
Tony Steele
Oct 6, 2021
Decent shaft for the price.

Advantages: quality at an affordable price

Disadvantages: none
Robert Stout
Aug 22, 2023
my wife really likes it.

Advantages: they are easy to work with.
Day Bloss
Mar 15, 2023
Bought one of these as an experiment. As As As a former professional, I was greatly surprised at the results. This inexpensive 65 gram shaft performs as well as my $100 shafts. Who woulda thought that could happen. Planning to buy more of these.

Advantages: Lightweight, excellent kick, nice low torque rating, attractive graphics.

Disadvantages: Can’t think of any unless you’re trying to lower you trajectory, or you want a “status symbol”.
John Bingham
Jul 26, 2022
This Syntec shaft fits my 86 mph swing speed perfectly.

Advantages: I have used Syntec shafts in several clubs with great success. The flex is right for my swing and the price can’t be beat.

William Baute
Jul 9, 2021
High quality

Advantages: Excellent value!

Gregg Parvin
Feb 28, 2018
another great syntec shaft. I have used these on epic, soolong and acer drivers and woods. I could not be happier with product.

Advantages: improved strikes across all woods and drivers. great value and look.

Disadvantages: none.
Loading...Was the above review useful to you? Yes (0) / No (3)